- Changwon City vs Mokpo City- 2019-05-23 08:00:00
- Ming Chuan University vs Tatung FC- 2019-05-23 08:00:00
- Peninsula Power U20 vs Eastern Suburbs U20- 2019-05-23 09:15:00
- Brisbane City U20 vs Sunshine Coast U20- 2019-05-23 09:30:00
- Brisbane Strikers (U20) vs Redlands United U20- 2019-05-23 09:30:00
- Myawady FC (w) vs Ispe FC Women- 2019-05-23 09:30:00
- Sport Education Women vs Thitsar Arman FC Women- 2019-05-23 09:30:00
- Swadhinata KS vs T T Club- 2019-05-23 09:45:00
- Mexico U18 vs England U18- 2019-05-23 10:00:00
- Ukraine U18 vs Croatia U18- 2019-05-23 10:00:00
- Spain U18 vs Czech Republic U18- 2019-05-23 10:00:00
- Muktijoddha SKC vs Abahani Limited- 2019-05-23 10:00:00
- Nofel Sporting Club vs Bashundhara Kings- 2019-05-23 10:00:00
- Russia U18 vs Slovakia U18- 2019-05-23 10:00:00
- Taiwan Power Company vs Tainan City- 2019-05-23 11:00:00
- Cheng Fung vs PSP Macau- 2019-05-23 11:05:00
- Rangers SC vs Youngmen SC- 2019-05-23 11:15:00
- Tusker vs Kericho- 2019-05-23 12:00:00
- Mount Kenya United vs AFC Leopards SC- 2019-05-23 12:00:00
- FC Lada Togliatti vs Ufa B- 2019-05-23 13:00:00
- Hang Sai vs Benfica de Macau- 2019-05-23 13:00:00
- Barracas Central Reserves vs Talleres Remedios Reserves- 2019-05-23 13:00:00
- Ergene Velimese vs Nevsehirspor Genclik- 2019-05-23 13:00:00
- Banfield Reserves vs Estudiantes LP Reserves- 2019-05-23 13:00:00
- Chelyabinsk vs FK Ural-2- 2019-05-23 13:30:00
- CSKA 1948 Sofia vs Lokomotiv Sofia- 2019-05-23 14:00:00
- FC Inhulets Petrove vs Ahrobiznes TSK Romny- 2019-05-23 14:00:00
- Volga Ulyanovsk vs Svard Da Boehm- 2019-05-23 14:00:00
- Chikhura Sachkhere vs Dinamo Batumi- 2019-05-23 15:00:00
- Neftekhimik Nizhnekamsk vs Nosta Novotroitsk- 2019-05-23 15:00:00
- Tromso U19 vs Tromsdalen U19- 2019-05-23 15:00:00
- KAMAZ Naberezhnye Chelny vs Syzran- 2019-05-23 15:30:00
- TuPS vs HooGee- 2019-05-23 15:30:00
- Elva vs Kohtla-Jarve JK Jarve- 2019-05-23 15:59:00
- Flora Tallinn II vs Tartu JK Maag Tammeka B- 2019-05-23 15:59:00
- Tallinna FC Levadia B vs Vaprus Parnu- 2019-05-23 15:59:00
- Nomme JK Kalju II vs Vandra JK Vaprus- 2019-05-23 15:59:00
- Tahiti U20 vs Senegal U20- 2019-05-23 15:59:00
- Mexico U20 vs Italy U20- 2019-05-23 15:59:00
- Ullern FC vs Stromsgodset- 2019-05-23 15:59:00
Most people gamble for fun and enjoyment. However, some people think of gambling as a way to make money, spend more than they can afford, or use gambling to distract themselves from everyday problems. Following these tips can help you to gamble more safely.
1. Don't think of gambling as a way to make money:
The venue is using gambling to make money. It's not designed to work the other way around. Over time you will give away more money than you receive! Think of gambling as an entertainment expense – just like buying a movie ticket.
2. Only gamble with money you can afford to lose:
Gamble within your weekly entertainment budget, not with your phone bill or rent budget.
3. Set a money limit in advance:
Decide how much you can afford to lose before you go to play. When it's gone – it's over! If you win, you've been lucky, but don't be disappointed if your luck doesn't continue.
4. Set a time limit in advance:
It's easy to lose track of time when you're gambling. Set a time limit or alarm, and when time's up – quit! Odds are that the more time you spend gambling, the more money you will lose.
5. Never chase your losses:
If you lose your set money limit and then try to win some of it back before you leave, then you haven't really set a money limit. Chasing your losses will usually just lead to bigger and bigger losses.
6. Don't gamble when you're depressed or upset:
Decision-making can be more difficult when you're stressed or emotionally upset. Make sure you only gamble when you're feeling happy and clear headed.
7. Balance gambling with other activities:
When gambling becomes your only form of entertainment, it's unlikely that you're still just gambling for the fun of it, and your gambling may even be a problem. Make sure gambling isn't your only pastime.
8. Don't take your bank card with you.
This is a good way to safeguard your money limit and not let being "in the moment" warp your judgment.
9. Take frequent breaks
Gambling continuously can cause you to lose track of time and perspective. Step out for some air or a bite to eat at regular intervals.
10. Don't drink or use drugs when gambling
Drugs and alcohol cloud judgment, and good judgment stands as your main line of defense against letting gambling get out of control.