- Academia Deportiva Cantolao vs Carlos Manucci- 2019-11-16 22:45:00
- Perez Zeledon vs Herediano- 2019-11-16 23:00:00
- St. Lucia vs Dominican Republic- 2019-11-16 23:00:00
- CF Atlante vs Mineros de Zacatecas- 2019-11-16 23:00:00
- Correcaminos II vs Gavilanes FC Matamoros- 2019-11-16 23:00:00
- Costa Del Este vs Plaza Amador- 2019-11-16 23:00:00
- San Francisco FC vs CD Universitario- 2019-11-16 23:00:00
- Sporting San Miguelito vs CA Independente- 2019-11-16 23:00:00
- Tauro FC vs CD Arabe Unido- 2019-11-16 23:00:00
- Canberra United FC U21 vs Central Coast Mariners (Youth)- 2019-11-16 23:30:00
- Navua FC U19 vs Suva FC U19- 2019-11-17 00:00:00
- NJIT Highlanders vs Florida Gulf Coast Eagles- 2019-11-17 00:00:00
- Cayman Islands vs US Virgin Islands- 2019-11-17 00:30:00
- Club America vs Monterrey- 2019-11-17 00:30:00
- Sport Boys vs EM Deportivo Binacional- 2019-11-17 01:00:00
- Guatemala vs Puerto Rico- 2019-11-17 01:00:00
- Team Wellington vs Wellington Phoenix Reserve- 2019-11-17 01:00:00
- Tepatitlan de Morelos vs Atletico Saltillo- 2019-11-17 01:00:00
- Club Canoneros Marina vs Pioneros de Cancun- 2019-11-17 01:00:00
- Deportivo Saprissa vs AD Grecia- 2019-11-17 02:00:00
- Tampico Madero vs Celaya FC- 2019-11-17 02:00:00
- Perth Glory (Youth) vs Adelaide United FC (Youth)- 2019-11-17 02:30:00
- El Salvador vs Montserrat- 2019-11-17 03:00:00
- Vanraure Hachinohe FC vs Kataller Toyama- 2019-11-17 04:00:00
- Blaublitz Akita vs Gamba Osaka U23- 2019-11-17 04:00:00
- AC Nagano Parceiro vs Azul Claro Numazu- 2019-11-17 04:00:00
- Fujieda MYFC vs Cerezo Osaka U23- 2019-11-17 04:00:00
- Gainare Tottori vs Fukushima United FC- 2019-11-17 04:00:00
- Kamatamare Sanuki vs SC Sagamihara- 2019-11-17 04:00:00
- Verspah Oita vs Nara Club- 2019-11-17 04:00:00
- Maruyasu Industries vs Matsue City FC- 2019-11-17 04:00:00
- FC Tokyo U23 vs Yokohama SCC- 2019-11-17 05:00:00
- Brisbane Roar vs Melbourne City- 2019-11-17 05:00:00
- Sydney FC (w) vs Melbourne Victory (w)- 2019-11-17 05:00:00
- Canberra United (w) vs Perth Glory (w)- 2019-11-17 05:00:00
- Newcastle Jets (w) vs Melbourne City (w)- 2019-11-17 07:00:00
- Sydney FC vs Melbourne Victory- 2019-11-17 07:30:00
- Yenisey Krasnoyarsk vs Tom Tomsk- 2019-11-17 09:00:00
- Concordia Chiajna vs CS Mioveni- 2019-11-17 09:00:00
- Konak BEL. (w) vs Adana Idmanyurduspor (w)- 2019-11-17 09:00:00
Most people gamble for fun and enjoyment. However, some people think of gambling as a way to make money, spend more than they can afford, or use gambling to distract themselves from everyday problems. Following these tips can help you to gamble more safely.
1. Don't think of gambling as a way to make money:
The venue is using gambling to make money. It's not designed to work the other way around. Over time you will give away more money than you receive! Think of gambling as an entertainment expense – just like buying a movie ticket.
2. Only gamble with money you can afford to lose:
Gamble within your weekly entertainment budget, not with your phone bill or rent budget.
3. Set a money limit in advance:
Decide how much you can afford to lose before you go to play. When it's gone – it's over! If you win, you've been lucky, but don't be disappointed if your luck doesn't continue.
4. Set a time limit in advance:
It's easy to lose track of time when you're gambling. Set a time limit or alarm, and when time's up – quit! Odds are that the more time you spend gambling, the more money you will lose.
5. Never chase your losses:
If you lose your set money limit and then try to win some of it back before you leave, then you haven't really set a money limit. Chasing your losses will usually just lead to bigger and bigger losses.
6. Don't gamble when you're depressed or upset:
Decision-making can be more difficult when you're stressed or emotionally upset. Make sure you only gamble when you're feeling happy and clear headed.
7. Balance gambling with other activities:
When gambling becomes your only form of entertainment, it's unlikely that you're still just gambling for the fun of it, and your gambling may even be a problem. Make sure gambling isn't your only pastime.
8. Don't take your bank card with you.
This is a good way to safeguard your money limit and not let being "in the moment" warp your judgment.
9. Take frequent breaks
Gambling continuously can cause you to lose track of time and perspective. Step out for some air or a bite to eat at regular intervals.
10. Don't drink or use drugs when gambling
Drugs and alcohol cloud judgment, and good judgment stands as your main line of defense against letting gambling get out of control.