- Western Pride vs Eastern Suburbs Brisbane- 2019-01-23 08:30:00
- Binh Dinh U19 vs Phu Yen U19- 2019-01-23 08:30:00
- Ben Tre U19 vs An Giang U19- 2019-01-23 08:30:00
- Newcastle Jets vs Central Coast Mariners- 2019-01-23 08:50:00
- Rakosmenti KSK vs Budaorsi SC- 2019-01-23 09:00:00
- Ypato vs AO Eikosimias- 2019-01-23 09:00:00
- Huda Hue vs Binh Phuoc- 2019-01-23 09:30:00
- MSP Football Academy U18 vs Real Kashmir U18- 2019-01-23 09:30:00
- Malavan FC U23 vs Foolad Khuzestan FC U23- 2019-01-23 09:45:00
- Mes Kerman U23 vs Rafsanjan U23- 2019-01-23 09:45:00
- Zob Ahan U23 vs Teraktor-Sazi U23- 2019-01-23 09:45:00
- Thanh Hoa U19 vs Huda Hue U19- 2019-01-23 09:45:00
- FC Liefering vs Hajduk Split II- 2019-01-23 10:00:00
- Banants vs Lori Vanadzor- 2019-01-23 10:00:00
- Dynamo Ceske Budejovice vs Slavoj Vysehrad- 2019-01-23 10:00:00
- Zaglebie Sosnowiec vs FK Zarkovo- 2019-01-23 10:00:00
- HNK Gorica vs Radnik Sesvete- 2019-01-23 10:00:00
- Naft Ahvaz U23 vs Khouneh Be Khouneh U23- 2019-01-23 10:00:00
- Pars Jonoubi Jam U23 vs Sanat Naft U23- 2019-01-23 10:00:00
- PTT FC Rayong vs Johor FC- 2019-01-23 10:00:00
- Eastern (R) vs Yuen Long Reserve- 2019-01-23 10:30:00
- Hoi King Reserves vs TSW Pegasus Reserves- 2019-01-23 10:30:00
- Gryf Wejherowo vs LKS Nieciecza- 2019-01-23 10:30:00
- Rochedale Rovers vs Gold Coast United- 2019-01-23 10:30:00
- Quang Nam vs Sanna Khanh Hoa- 2019-01-23 10:30:00
- Perth Glory vs Adelaide United- 2019-01-23 11:00:00
- Bodrumspor vs Yeni Malatyaspor- 2019-01-23 11:00:00
- Inter Milan U20 vs Cosenza Calcio Youth- 2019-01-23 11:00:00
- Odra Opole vs GKS Tychy- 2019-01-23 11:00:00
- Borac Cacak vs Sevojno Uzice- 2019-01-23 11:00:00
- Nakhon Ratchasima vs Chiangrai United- 2019-01-23 11:00:00
- Mbao FC vs Gor Mahia- 2019-01-23 11:00:00
- Neman Grodno vs FC Rukh Brest- 2019-01-23 11:00:00
- Inter Milan U19 vs Cosenza Calcio Youth- 2019-01-23 11:00:00
- PFK Aleksandriya U21 vs Hirnyk Kryvyi Rih- 2019-01-23 11:00:00
- Tatran Presov vs Liptovsky Mikulas- 2019-01-23 11:00:00
- Chainat FC vs BEC Tero Sasana- 2019-01-23 11:00:00
- Stal Mielec vs Sandecja Nowy Sacz- 2019-01-23 11:30:00
- Chiangmai FC vs Consadole Sapporo- 2019-01-23 11:30:00
- Olimpia Grudziadz vs Chojniczanka Chojnice- 2019-01-23 12:00:00
Most people gamble for fun and enjoyment. However, some people think of gambling as a way to make money, spend more than they can afford, or use gambling to distract themselves from everyday problems. Following these tips can help you to gamble more safely.
1. Don't think of gambling as a way to make money:
The venue is using gambling to make money. It's not designed to work the other way around. Over time you will give away more money than you receive! Think of gambling as an entertainment expense – just like buying a movie ticket.
2. Only gamble with money you can afford to lose:
Gamble within your weekly entertainment budget, not with your phone bill or rent budget.
3. Set a money limit in advance:
Decide how much you can afford to lose before you go to play. When it's gone – it's over! If you win, you've been lucky, but don't be disappointed if your luck doesn't continue.
4. Set a time limit in advance:
It's easy to lose track of time when you're gambling. Set a time limit or alarm, and when time's up – quit! Odds are that the more time you spend gambling, the more money you will lose.
5. Never chase your losses:
If you lose your set money limit and then try to win some of it back before you leave, then you haven't really set a money limit. Chasing your losses will usually just lead to bigger and bigger losses.
6. Don't gamble when you're depressed or upset:
Decision-making can be more difficult when you're stressed or emotionally upset. Make sure you only gamble when you're feeling happy and clear headed.
7. Balance gambling with other activities:
When gambling becomes your only form of entertainment, it's unlikely that you're still just gambling for the fun of it, and your gambling may even be a problem. Make sure gambling isn't your only pastime.
8. Don't take your bank card with you.
This is a good way to safeguard your money limit and not let being "in the moment" warp your judgment.
9. Take frequent breaks
Gambling continuously can cause you to lose track of time and perspective. Step out for some air or a bite to eat at regular intervals.
10. Don't drink or use drugs when gambling
Drugs and alcohol cloud judgment, and good judgment stands as your main line of defense against letting gambling get out of control.