- Changchun Yatai vs Henan Jianye - 2013-05-22 01:30:23
- Nagoya Grampus vs Albirex Niigata - 2013-05-20 14:30:23
- Shimizu S-Pulse vs Yokohama Marinos - 2013-05-21 04:30:23
- Sibir b vs Dinamo Barnaul - 2013-05-21 10:30:28
- Guangzhou Evergrande FC vs Central Coast Mariners - 2013-05-21 12:30:33
- Guangzhou Evergrande FC vs Central Coast Mariners - 2013-05-21 17:30:26
- Guangzhou Evergrande FC vs Central Coast Mariners - 2013-05-21 08:30:55
- Guangzhou Evergrande FC vs Central Coast Mariners - 2013-05-20 23:30:24
- Ordabasy vs FC Zhetysu Taldykorgan - 2013-05-21 21:00:27
- Kolejarz Stroze vs Okocimski KS Brzesko - 2013-03-22 19:00:15
Terry suspended for four domestic matches, may miss the game against Arsenal and Man Utd
The FA officially announced the result of punishment over Chelsea captain John Terry’s racial discrimination cases, the Football Association charged John Terry on Friday, 27 July 2012 with using insulting words and behavior towards Queens Park Rangers’ Anton Ferdinand on October 2011. John Terry has been issued a suspension for four matches and a fine of £220,000.
In July of this year, Westminster court of London announced Terry innocent, but the FA then made accusations on Terry’s abusive words towards Queens Park Rangers’ Anton Ferdinand which involved racial discrimination. Though Terry has always denied that he is racist, but refer to Suarez’s case, Terry is unable to escape punishment. A hearing took place from 24-27 September 2012 in which Terry attended, FA made the above charge. Chelsea official website makes a first time statement, "Chelsea Football Club respect the FA’s charge on Terry, Terry has the right to appeal. Therefore, we are inappropriate to make futher comment at the moment."
For John Terry, he may know that he’s unable to escape punishment, but he is quite dissatisfied about the decision, so he announced his withdrawal from the England team last week for the reason that the FA’s allegation of racial discrimination against him makes him hard to gain a foothold in the Three Lions. While this week, although Terry’s lawyer criticize angrily upon the FA’s double standards, Ashley Cole also stands behind Terry, the Football Association eventually makes the decision to punish Terry.
The Football Association gives Terry 14 day appeal time before the final decision. If Terry appeals, he will have chance to participate in the hard-fought weekend against Arsenal. Chelsea’s next four opponents are: Arsenal, Norwich, Tottenham and Manchester United. As can be seen from the race schedule, Terry is prone to miss the game against Chelsea.