- Rochedale Rovers vs Brisbane Wolves - 2013-06-17 19:00:20
- Sriwijaya FC vs Gresik United - 2013-06-19 05:00:41
- Bonnyrigg White Eagles vs A.P.I.A. Leichhardt Tigers - 2013-06-19 02:30:18
- Irtysh Pavlodar vs Tobol Kostanai - 2013-06-17 14:00:23
- FK Taraz vs Akzhayik Oral - 2013-06-19 03:30:28
- FK Aktobe Lento vs Ordabasy - 2013-06-18 20:30:23
- Lahti vs Jyvaskyla JK - 2013-06-17 21:00:21
- Vaasa VPS vs Honka Espoo - 2013-06-18 03:30:25
- TPS Turku vs RoPS Rovaniemi - 2013-06-17 18:00:19
- SJK Seinajoki vs Viikingit - 2013-06-17 23:30:17
Cristiano Ronaldo, "I'm sad because of a professional issue and the club know why"
Real Madrid striker Cristiano Ronaldo scored twice to help the team win a 3-0 victory over Granada on Sunday, it was also the first win of the new season and also was his 150th goal in Real Madrid, but the player refused to celebrate, because he was in a bad mood.
His team got first win of the new La Liga season, the Portuguese himself also scored twice, he should have felt happy for the victory, but on the contrary, Cristiano Ronaldo refused to celebrate. He also made it clear that he was very unhappy in the post-match interview, as for the reason, he temporarily did not disclose.
"I'm sad because of a professional issue and the club know why. That's why I didn't celebrate the goals, because I'm not happy. The people know why." he said after the match.
"It's nothing to do with Iniesta (who has just won the UEFA Best Player award). I won't talk about this any more and I will concentrate on Portugal for now. There are more important things."
"The people at the club know about this. I can't say any more."
Cristiano Ronaldo’s strange reaction confused lots of people, there are some media speculated that he felt sorry for the unfair treatment of Kaka at Real Madrid, some even guessed that it was because Real Madrid did not try hard on canvassing for the Golden Globe. Of course, as for the real reason, only Cristiano Ronaldo and Real Madrid club know.