- Deportivo Chivas USA vs Real Salt Lake - 2013-05-18 21:00:39
- Deportivo Chivas USA vs Real Salt Lake - 2013-05-19 20:30:24
- FC Bulleen Lions vs St Albans Saints - 2013-05-19 16:00:38
- Slovan LiberecU21 vs FCBohemians1905 U21 - 2013-05-19 06:30:38
- Thisted FC vs Ringkobing - 2013-05-19 18:30:23
- Thisted FC vs Ringkobing - 2013-05-19 23:00:26
- Vejle vs Herfolge Boldklub Koge - 2013-05-19 22:30:27
- Banik OstravaU21 vs Synot SlovackoU21 - 2013-05-19 20:00:31
- Hjorring vs FC Vestsjaelland - 2013-05-19 04:30:32
- Banik OstravaU21 vs Synot SlovackoU21 - 2013-05-19 13:30:40
Old Rivals Reunite at Wembley Thursday, Japan Vie for the Brightest Medals
The current Olympic women's football final match has become a replica of the World Cup final last year-- Japan against United States. Will the history be recreated or the U.S. team will find themselves back? Anyway, it's a game to behold.
Japan women's football team were halted to semi-finals in last Olympic Games, but their strong rising in recent year have greatly shocked the football world. What's more daunting is that they didn't stop still after they won the Women's World Cup champion last year, in stead, the Japanese women's football team redistribute the key players in midfielder and front court based on the continuation of overall co-ordination during a year's time.
Japan have gained six goals since they qualified for the Olympic finals, although the 33-year-old Homare Sawa has not in her best condition, her scattershot tactics is still hard to guard against for the opponent.
Same as the men's football team, the Japanese women's football team's magic weapon is also the overall co-ordination. Tactics and capacity are not enough to beat them, patience is also essentially required, and that is what the U.S. team hope to gain. U.S. team are always putting the depressed feeling of this year, they say that they have strong desire to fight with Japan once again since the World Cup's defeat. They are the three consecutive gold medalists in Olympic Games women's football game, naturally, they do not want to see the Japanese team to create another history beyond them.
The audience may see a different Japanese team and a changed U.S. team in the final contest. After all, in the semi-finals, both of the two teams have experienced panic time: the French team missed the level-game-penalty, so that the Japanese team had the last laugh; The defending champion was almost overturned by the Canadian team, the 4-3 result didn't convince Canada, they even claimed that it was the referee who took the victory away after the game.
One can't avoid his enemy, the final confrontation will probably give you a refreshing feeling after their panic moments. Who is the final winner? The pitch will tell us.
USA (w) vs Japan (w) Who you support?