- USA vs Honduras - 2013-06-17 11:30:27
- USA vs Honduras - 2013-06-18 16:30:21
- USA vs Honduras - 2013-06-17 13:30:22
- Rochedale Rovers vs Brisbane Wolves - 2013-06-17 19:00:20
- FK Aktobe Lento vs Ordabasy - 2013-06-18 20:30:23
- Irtysh Pavlodar vs Tobol Kostanai - 2013-06-17 14:00:23
- Vaasa VPS vs Honka Espoo - 2013-06-19 00:00:26
- Vaasa VPS vs Honka Espoo - 2013-06-18 12:00:27
- TPS Turku vs RoPS Rovaniemi - 2013-06-17 16:00:21
- Masku vs FC Jazz - 2013-06-18 21:00:25
Men's Football Tournament South Korea Closed the Door on British
On Euro Cup one month ago England failed in penalty, and the same nightmare happened on British Olympic team in the 2012 London Olympic Games this month. Host Great Britain ended their step to semi-final because of the penalty shoot-out against Republic of Korea. In the following semi-final, Republic of Korea sides are to challenge Brazil Olympic team at Old Trafford Stadium.
Having Ryan Joseph Giggs, Craig Bellamy and other FA Premier League stars, with a group of younger players such as Daniel Sturridge and Aaron James Ramsey, the whole Olympic team of Great Britain worth up to 75 million pound were unexpectedly ruled out by Republic of Korea U23 who were totally worth 19 million. Republic of Korea scored first in the 29th minute. In 36th minute British Olympic team gained a penalty chance, and Arsenal Football Club young player Aaron James Ramsey equalized the goal. Four minutes the second penalty shoot-out chance came but sorry to find that Aaron Ramsey didn't catch it. There is no miss for both sides in the shoot-out, but in the last round, Chelsea young player Daniel Sturridge failed to score, while the other side comfortably hit the net and wept out host.
In addition, Japan U23 easily defeated Egypt U23 by 3-0, first entering the Olympics football game semi-final since 1968. They will face Mexico U23 in the following game.
Great Britain U23 vs korea U23 Who you support?
- Men's Olympic Football: Mexico's Lightning Champion Tease Five-Star Brazil
- Selecao Reach the Final of Olympics after 24 Years Waiting
- Brazil and Mexico Eliminate Korea and Japan Respectively, Reaching Men's final
- Can Brazil Win Their First Olympic Football Champion against Skillful South Korean
- Stuart Pearce Was Bombarded by Santos Mourinho Felix for Failure in Quarter-final