- SHB Da Nang vs Dong Tam Long An - 2013-05-22 18:00:33
- Taliat Taiz vs Al Helal Al-Sahely - 2013-05-23 01:00:27
- Astra Ploiesti vs CFR Cluj - 2013-05-22 11:00:33
- Astra Ploiesti vs CFR Cluj - 2013-05-22 00:00:27
- Esperance Sportive de Tunis vs sifakesi - 2013-05-22 20:30:33
- RoPS Rovaniemi vs Inter Turku - 2013-05-23 00:00:29
- Viikingit vs Ilves Tampere - 2013-05-08 21:00:33
- Manisaspor vs Adana Demir - 2013-05-22 23:00:33
- Elverum vs Strommen - 2013-05-22 23:30:32
- Manisaspor vs Adana Demir - 2013-05-23 04:00:29
Olympics Football Match Has Merely Become A Deaf Man's Ears
Spain Olympic team was out for two losses in a row in group stage. As a team favorite to win, young players' performances were poor indeed. But this Spain squad does not belong to Xavier Hernandez Creus, Iker Casillas FernÃ¡ndez and AndrÃ©s Iniesta, while it belongs to Juan Mata, Javi Martinez and AdriÃ¡n LÃ³pez lvare. Compared with the senior Spain squad, the strength of Spain Olympic team has lowered too much. Moreover, to an Olympic medal the Spain's attitude is clear: it's much better to win the title, but it doesn't matter if there goes nothing.
Spanish's attitude to Olympic Games could be easily found in personnel selection. The powerful Spain squad is famous for their midfield control, even Francesc Fabregas Soler who is not an absolutely the main force of Spain can be regarded as a handful of midfield maestro in the world. However, in three over-aged players' selection Spain just called up Juan Mata, Javi Martinez and AdriÃ¡n LÃ³pez lvare. The former two who can not be counted as the maestro have never had chance to play in Spain squad, and AdriÃ¡n LÃ³pez lvare often goes unnoticed by Vicente Del Bosque. Without midfield control and creativity, Spain Olympic team's strength level is naturally decreasing.
Spanish junior player's attitude is also not correct to Olympic Games. Early falling behind in first two matches, Spain didn't make do-or-die determination lacking in enough morale and desire to win. This might be closely linked with the embarrassing Olympic period. Jordi Alba Ramos is still striving for challenging Euro Cup, while others' minds have flied to the upcoming season 2012/2013. It can be understood that Spanish player contribute non-labor in fatigue and weary under no substantial rewards condition.
In fact, Olympics football match has merely become a deaf man's ears â€“ ornamental. The 15 U23 players plus 3 over-aged men let Olympics football match become a big party for youth. After the wonderful Euro Cup, how many fans will be excited about the Olympics football? And how many players are willing to try their best for Olympics?
The cost of working hard for Olympics might lead to club ranking decline at the beginning of the season.
Spain is not the only giant that ignores Olympics football match. Even the host England squad hasn't enrolled Wayne Rooney, instead they gave the first chance to world competition for Ryan Joseph Giggs. His join seemed a great praise for his career rather than considering from tactics.
The former two-team's Olympic medal winner Argentina didn't get access to the final this time. In the meantime Messi is enjoying his longest vacation in recent years. Actually, only Brazil take Olympics football match seriously. Beside Neymar da Silva, Ganso, Oscar and Pato, Brazil recruited Thiago Silva, Marcelo Vieira da Silva Junior and Givanildo Hulk as the three over-aged players. The leading cause of Brazil paying attention to Olympics football match is that they are going to play World Cup 2014 with these youth. Now this Brazil Olympic team can be considered as the main force of Brazil.
Spain U23 vs Honduras U23 Who you support?
- Men's Olympic Football: Mexico's Lightning Champion Tease Five-Star Brazil
- Selecao Reach the Final of Olympics after 24 Years Waiting
- Brazil and Mexico Eliminate Korea and Japan Respectively, Reaching Men's final
- Can Brazil Win Their First Olympic Football Champion against Skillful South Korean
- Stuart Pearce Was Bombarded by Santos Mourinho Felix for Failure in Quarter-final