- FK Aktobe Lento vs Ordabasy - 2013-06-18 20:30:23
- Malmo U19 vs Mjallby AIF U19 - 2013-06-19 09:30:23
- FC Botev Vratsa U19 vs Litex Lovech U19 - 2013-06-19 11:00:33
- Jaro vs Inter Turku - 2013-06-19 03:00:18
- Vaasa VPS vs Honka Espoo - 2013-06-19 00:00:26
- Mypa vs HJK Helsinki - 2013-06-17 18:30:19
- Jaro vs Inter Turku - 2013-06-18 04:30:24
- IFK Mariehamn vs KuPs - 2013-06-19 05:30:22
- Atlantis vs HIFK - 2013-06-19 10:00:27
- TPS Turku vs RoPS Rovaniemi - 2013-06-17 18:00:19
Gomez and Ronaldo Lead Golden Boot Competition
With the conclusion of Euro quarter-final, four players are still promising in competing UEFA EURO 2012 adidas Golden Boot.
Croatia's Mario MandÅ¾ukiÄ‡ and Russia's Alan Dzagoev scored 3 goals in the first two group games and their two were topped on the top-scorer list. But owing to the elimination of the teams they belong, Mario MandÅ¾ukiÄ‡ and Alan Dzagoev's chance to Golden Boot were lost too.
But obviously there two famous players are following behind the board. Mario Gomez who had contributed 26 goals for Bayern Munich in Bundesliga scored 3 goals in the group game Portugal VS Netherlands. Only having 10 minutes' appearance on the field in the quarter-final match against Greece, Mario Gomez's scoring figures had no change.
Cristiano Ronaldo scored 40 goals for Real Madrid in Liga 2011/12 and his condition seemingly had no weakening trend at all. Confronting with Netherlands, the third one in group, he gave a magical performance, scoring twice and helping the team win 2: 1 in the game. And he struck a decisive goal for Paulo Bento's team and defeated Czech Republic.
In addition, The Spain trio of Xabi Alonso, Fernando Torres and Cesc FÃ bregas all hold two goals on hand, and they are also having access to Golden Boot.
If players finish the same amount of goals:
The following criteria are applied to determine who wins the adidas Golden Shoe:
A) highest number of assists;
B) fewest minutes played.
Moreover, only goals scored in normal or extra time count towards a player's tournament total â€“ penalties scored in a shoot-out do not.