- Rochedale Rovers vs Brisbane Wolves - 2013-06-17 19:00:20
- Bonnyrigg White Eagles vs A.P.I.A. Leichhardt Tigers - 2013-06-19 02:30:18
- FK Taraz vs Akzhayik Oral - 2013-06-19 03:30:28
- Irtysh Pavlodar vs Tobol Kostanai - 2013-06-17 14:00:23
- FK Aktobe Lento vs Ordabasy - 2013-06-18 20:30:23
- Lahti vs Jyvaskyla JK - 2013-06-17 21:00:21
- Vaasa VPS vs Honka Espoo - 2013-06-18 03:30:25
- TPS Turku vs RoPS Rovaniemi - 2013-06-17 18:00:19
- SJK Seinajoki vs Viikingit - 2013-06-17 23:30:17
- Mypa vs HJK Helsinki - 2013-06-18 18:00:20
Sweden Had A Glorious Failure
Sweden in Group D lost to England by 2: 3 in Kyiv. This second defeat is hard to accept by Sweden, especially when they think they were able to play much better.
Sebastian Larsson, Sweden midfielder
We did not play good in the first half, but we should not conceded goals. Today I think we played much better, but it does not mean we can win. The most important is to take points, but we didn't make it.
It's obvious that we definitely did better than England, but they made dramatic 3 points. So what can you say? We do not care whether we are eliminated the tournament now.
They were so lucky when evening the points with 2: 2. To be frank, it was a poor shot indeed. I should have blocked the ball, while it hit me and deflected past the goalkeeper. About the last goal, Danny Welbeck played against 4 by himself, just same as the goal scored by Andriy Shevchenko. I admit that we have not played enough.
Zlatan IbrahimoviÄ‡, Sweden forward
I think we were the better team today, because we caught up the score from behind. But following they scored two again, but we failed with bad luck. We played batter and handle the initiative before the 60 minutes. Today, we all feel proud of our team. We played more excellent, courageous and than last match. Although they scored three goals while we scored two, we played the way we expected to play.
Why did we lost two matches in succession, I don't know. And this is what we need to find. Maybe we could make progress or change to a different way.
Sweden vs England Who you support?